- Thank you to all who attended the 4th birthday celebration drinks at South Thames College’s Taste Restaurant. It was an opportunity get together, thank our supporters and to review what we have achieved to date. Dr Nihara Krause, the CEO, gave a presentation to explain and describe our educational achievements citing the launch of the Calm Halm App and an astonishing tally of over 60 workshops delivered in the past calendar year,concluding with a thank you to all the stem4 for their contributions to that success.
- She also talked about our fundraising successes and thanked new and existing commercial and individual supporters for their contributions.
- The guests then listened to a heartwarming and inspiring speech was made by one of our young fundraisers, 16 year old Hiba Ajaz, who travelled with her mother from Nuneaton especially for us to describe her motivation for involvement and what she and her team had achieved on our behalf at Higham Lane School.
- Throughout the evening the guests were treated to bubbles and delicious canape prepared by students of the college whose delightful manner and clever creations was a delightful bonus. We look forward to celebrating the next birthday in similar style.
- Dr Nihara Krause and Hiba Ajaz / Heather Bechman(Fundraising Lead) and Anne Martin(Trustee)
- Terry and Alison Withers (Admiral Trust) with Juliette Hellman
- Soibhain Njoku(Schmidt Kitchens Wimbledon), Dr Krause, Ben Lee & Emilie Windsor( WSM),Kayley Hackshaw(BDO)