stem4, Wimbledon Business Centre, Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, London, SW19 8YB|

Further Advice

Further Advice 2018-08-01T15:16:28+00:00

At school – school nurse, counsellor (you could always ask your form tutor, pastoral head or peer mentors if your school has them).

Your GP can refer you to appropriate services.

Mind provides advice and support to anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
0300 123 3393 (information)

Talk to us anythime you like, in your own way and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you.
116 123 (talk anytime)

The Mix
The Mix provides support for under 25s – a free helpline for young people where you can talk to trained supporters about any issue that’s troubling you.
0808 808 4994 (counselling)

0800 1111 (information, counselling)

YoungMinds is the UK’s leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.
0808 802 5544 (parent helpline)

And for anxiety – why not try any of the above or also

Anxiety Care UK
07552 877 219

Anxiety UK
03444 775 774

No Panic
0844 967 4848

Depression & Anxiety

Quick links